Friday, October 14, 2011

What's on your Playlist?

Hello all Mel here!
Just got back from a 2 mile run with Michelle.  For some reason it was extra hard today. Maybe it was because we haven't met up for a run all week? Most likely. I don't know but, After this morning's run I decided to just blog about my training until the big day! Thankfully we ran when we did because torrential down poor occurred shortly after. Today I'm going to the Filipino Embassy to get my passport in NYC. I'm that much closer guys!







Michelle's Playlist:
Newsies Soundtrack because she is still in the musical spirit

Melissa's Playlist labeled Poppin Playlist (bc it's Pop music) (a little outdated)
Till the World End's Remix -  Nicki Minaj, Brit Spears
E.T - Katy Perry, Kanye West
Knock Em' Out - Lilly Allen
Naughty Girl Remix - Lil Kim & Beyonce
Carry Out - JT
I'm Into You - J Lo
Bass Down Low - Cataracs

This got me thru the entire run! I will be sharing more of my playlists with you guys later.

PS we did not find a worm for Gilbert but, he had a piece of my Ham sandwich. He's happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment