Friday, October 7, 2011

Beautiful Day Beautiful Run

Mel and my best friend Michelle from way back when...(5th grade Bancroft Academy) is here with us!

This morning we went on a run and we even have a clip for ya! 
It's quite entertaining haha

Let me tell you today was rough. . .Even more sore from yesterday.  Pushed through did my short run through and missed 3 elements . . . So didn't skate too hot. . . hey I'm alive . . . Apparently "Pain is weakness leaving the body" I learned that from a water bottle I won (for doing a one minute arm hang) last weekend at the Brad Paisley / Blake Shelton concert. Thank you, thank you please feel free to be impressed! ;)

Anyway now that the work week is over I'm going to enjoy the weekend. WORK HARD PLAY HARD! Gonna let my body recover for a stronger week next week.  I feel after this week I'm at a very good and comfortable starting point. SO BRING IT ON!

PS I got the job at Guess :)
- <3 Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment